7. Virtual Reality and Consumer Experience [ongoing]
We’re exploring how sampling via VR affects consumer behaviors.
6. Digital Displays of Luxury Products [ongoing]
The project explores the effect of interactive 3D product presentations on consumers.
5. When and how virtual influencers are trusted [completed]
4. Defining Digital Fashion [Published]
We conceptualized and defined “digital fashion” and its components by conducting a systematic literature review. Click HERE to access the article.
3. Contextual Background of Online Shopping [Published]
In this study, we explored how the contextual cues in product presentation facilitate consumers to envision using the product. Click HERE to access the article.
2. Virtual Tour of a Retail Store [Published]
This project shows how a virtual tour of a retail store affects consumers’ brand experience, and thus increases their intention to visit the physical store. Click HERE to access the article.
1. Virtual Experience via AR oN Shopping [Published]
This study investigates how a virtual try-on using AR facilitates shopping decisions by enhancing immersion and psychological ownership. Click HERE to access the article.